[cctbxbb] cctbx documentation

markus.gerstel at diamond.ac.uk markus.gerstel at diamond.ac.uk
Tue Oct 13 08:58:50 PDT 2015

Dear Paul,

We are currently already generating Sphinx documentation for xia2 and dials using our buildserver. The pages are then pushed to (and served from) github repositories, ie. https://xia2.github.io and https://dials.github.io.
Using the same setup for cctbx would be trivial. In fact, I've just added it to the list, and the automatically built documentation is now available at https://cctbx.github.io
Hosting the documentation itself in a git repository would have the advantage that it can be easily mirrored to other webservers and, with a bit of digging, one can get to the documentation of historic versions.

(If you do not like this idea, the page can be removed as quickly as it was created.)

Best wishes,
-Markus