[cctbxbb] Boost broken on mac?

Marcin Wojdyr wojdyr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:32:11 PDT 2016

> Do you happen to know what clang/llvm version was used with the previous version of XCode

probably clang-700.1.81 (that's still the latest version on my osx 10.10).
But I don't think it will help you, Apple compiler is based on
open-source Clang but it's not the same, and versioning is quite
different (current Clang is 3.8). A couple years ago Apple "clang
--version" had a note on which Clang version it is based, but then
Apple stopped including it as their compiler doesn't correspond to any
particular version of the open-source compiler.