[cctbxbb] Boost broken on mac?

Marcin Wojdyr wojdyr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:15:42 PDT 2016

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 10:05 PM, Luc Bourhis <luc_j_bourhis at mac.com> wrote:

>  removal of -ffast-math even more important on OS X. Now it is to be seen how much speed we actually loose…

Are Phenix official binaries built with Clang on Mac?

If there is no other workaround you could remove -ffast-math
partially, it's a combination of a few more specific math-related
options.

Actually adding this option was quite an important decision, given
that it violates language standards, disallows NaNs, etc. And all this
is propagated to other projects that are built with libtbx/scons.