[cctbxbb] Not wishing to raise this again but...

R. D. Oeffner rdo20 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 13 14:49:10 PDT 2016

Switching to git for the cctbx would be very liberating for developing and
testing code I believe. If bisecting git hash values seems cumbersome one
can always tag each commit with the number of previous commits made to the
branch used for the build. These numbers are sequential and obviously
straightforward to use for bisecting. We do this currently for the phaser
git repo:
https://git.csx.cam.ac.uk/x/cimr-phaser/phaser.git

Rob