[cctbxbb] Not wishing to raise this again but...

richard.gildea at diamond.ac.uk richard.gildea at diamond.ac.uk
Wed Jun 15 03:47:48 PDT 2016

Hi Rob,

I think this is an important point you make. Given that there are now a number of projects making heavy use of the cctbx (both using and contributing) with competing development and release schedules, the current paradigm of everyone developing on trunk is liable to cause problems. Moving to git should make things easier in this regard, although we would still have to agree on suitable working practices within the new system.

Cheers,

Richard

Dr Richard Gildea
Data Analysis Scientist