[cctbxbb] Not wishing to raise this again but...

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Thu Jun 16 04:28:50 PDT 2016

> On 16 Jun 2016, at 13:16, Marcin Wojdyr <wojdyr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> As for boost, SCons and ccp4io, I guess you
>> propose to just incorporate their whole directory tree in one single commit
>
> I don't have an opinion here. Submodule are fine. Do you mean making
> git repositories for these three projects and adding them as
> submodules?

Boost has already an official git repository but SCons does not.  So for SCons, the git submodule solution would indeed require creating git repositories. What about ccp4io? There is no official git repo, is there?

Just to make it clear what I meant with “one single commit”: copy the whole SCons directory at the top of the cctbx hierarchy, then “git add scons” and then “git commit”.