[cctbxbb] Not wishing to raise this again but...

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 16 09:47:23 PDT 2016

Guys

The chem_data SVN has a submodule (GeoStd) and it acts as a almost entirely
integrated tree in SVN. I did some research during the last round of "SVN
to Git move must we" and was not impressed with the support for submodules
in Git. Does anyone have experience with them?

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov