[cctbxbb] Not wishing to raise this again but...

Bradley Hintze bradley at hintze.org
Wed Jun 15 05:43:35 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I think most are aware of this, but the Duke team is fully supportive and
think we should make the move in a smart way but sooner rather than later.
Personally, I find the developing under GIT to be more intuitive and thus
easier to handle than SVN. If I am reading this thread correctly, it looks
like we may have a volunteer to transition cctbx to git...

Bradley