[cctbxbb] error

Billy Poon bkpoon at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 22 11:55:58 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I just checked in an update that should fix the gdk-pixbuf issue. I enabled
a flag called --enable-relocations in the configure step. I've created a
new installer on our CentOS 6 machine and a new installation does not
generate the error message. I'm running builds on the other Linux
distributions, but I don't expect any issues from this flag.

Let me know if the updated packages are causing any other issues. Thanks!

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging