[cctbxbb] Troublesome Hall Symbols in CIF

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 21 10:53:42 PDT 2016

Luc

I think we'll be OK with that also. Maybe we can reverse your change when
CheckCIF is corrected.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov