[cctbxbb] Moving cctbx to git

Billy Poon bkpoon at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 8 12:56:13 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

The bootstrap.py script has been updated to pull sources from GitHub. As a
consequence, your svn copy of cctbx_project will not be automatically
updated by bootstrap.py.

To manually update your cctbx_project directory (since you should still be
committing changes with svn), please run

svn update

while in the cctbx_project directory.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging