[cctbxbb] who else has troubles to commit to cctbx now?

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 16 09:28:07 PST 2016

I sent a ticket to the SourceForge bug tracker and it was resolved with a
comment that hundreds of others had the same problem.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov