[cctbxbb] Unstable platform-dependent sort order for flex.sort_permutation

Phil Evans pre at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Sun Nov 20 05:06:34 PST 2016

You might be interested in an alternative method of calculating CC(1/2) from variances, rather than from explicit half-sets, described tersely in this paper

1.	Assmann G, Brehm W, Diederichs K. Identification of rogue datasets in serial crystallography. Journal of
Applied Crystallography. 2016 Jun;49(3):1021–8.