[cctbxbb] cctbxbb Digest, Vol 92, Issue 17

Gabor Bunkoczi gabor.bunkoczi at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 22 04:10:24 PST 2016

I am sure it is the right way round, i.e. it takes random points and
calculates the equivalent in the asymmetric unit, and also equivalents in
the buffer region that surrounds the asymmetric unit (but this is not
spherical, and you can set the buffer region to 0). Anyway, for now you
could follow Pavel's suggestion, since it looks to me a simpler way to get
the same information.

BW, Gabor