[cctbxbb] bootstrap.py not overwriting modified sources

markus.gerstel at diamond.ac.uk markus.gerstel at diamond.ac.uk
Sat Apr 1 05:30:22 PDT 2017

Hi Rob,

Well you wouldn't have to completely destroy any changes, best would be to just stash all changes, maybe with a semi-useful stash name. Then the user can go back to their changes, rebase them manually or whatever.
I guess we could do a --stash or something to that end.

While I'm here - anybody have any concerns moving away from the abandonware that is PIL (Python Image Library) to the actively maintained fork of the PIL-replacement library, Pillow?

-Markus