[cctbxbb] Boost Python 1.56

Billy Poon bkpoon at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 5 16:02:28 PDT 2017

Hi Marcin,

Thanks! I forgot the recursive flag for diff. I thought it was odd that
there weren't that many differences between the 2 source trees.

We can update the tests when we make the move to 1.56.

Also, I'm assuming that we want to just use the standard 1.56 tarball.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging