[cctbxbb] Boost Python 1.56

Billy Poon bkpoon at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 6 09:32:59 PDT 2017

Hi James,

I agree with Graeme's tests and I would add

cctbx_regression.test_nightly

That command is a shortcut for running the test modules for libtbx,
boost_adaptbx, scitbx, cctbx, iotbx, dxtbx, and smtbx. The mmtbx module is
also tested if chem_data is available. Should we add rstbx to the shortcut
(cctbx_project/cctbx/command_line/cctbx_test_nightly.py)?

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging