[cctbxbb] Boost Python 1.56

Billy Poon bkpoon at lbl.gov
Fri Apr 7 13:08:52 PDT 2017

I can do the switch to Boost 1.56 next Wednesday now that Dials 1.5 has
been released. I'm just double-checking some other Phenix tests.

Once the update is live, bootstrap.py should delete the existing
modules/boost directory and replace it with the new one. And then scons
should recompile anything that depends on boost. If in doubt, you can
manually delete the module/boost and build directories.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging