[cctbxbb] Changing boost versions

Billy Poon bkpoon at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 1 14:38:47 PDT 2017

Hi Nick,

Also, if you're using bootstrap.py for building, you can change the
location of the boost tarball. By default, the anonymous location is "
http://cci.lbl.gov/repositories/boost.gz", but you can change it. You will
probably want to host it somewhere so that you can control the contents.
Otherwise, you get everything, which can be large. Also, the Boost https
site does not seem to work with curl.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging