[cctbxbb] Should we enable boost threads in bootstrap?

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Aug 3 09:32:12 PDT 2017

Gaeme

We were evacuated yesterday ~2pm but the lab is reopened now and the
servers are coming on line.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov