[cctbxbb] rna3p error

Haiguang Liu haiguang.liu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 07:23:03 PDT 2017

Dear All,

I recently run into an error while processing DNA molecules using
pdb_interpreter. The error message is as the following:

 File
"/Users/hgliu/test/cctbx/modules/cctbx_project/mmtbx/monomer_library/pdb_interpretation.py",
line 5419, in __init__
    restraints_loading_flags=restraints_loading_flags)
  File
"/Users/hgliu/test/cctbx/modules/cctbx_project/mmtbx/monomer_library/pdb_interpretation.py",
line 3221, in __init__
    log=log,
  File
"/Users/hgliu/test/cctbx/modules/cctbx_project/mmtbx/monomer_library/pdb_interpretation.py",
line 2507, in __init__
    m_j=mm,
  File
"/Users/hgliu/test/cctbx/modules/cctbx_project/mmtbx/monomer_library/pdb_interpretation.py",
line 1693, in get_lib_link
    return mon_lib_srv.link_link_id_dict["rna3p"]
KeyError: 'rna3p'

After searching through the threads, I found the same error has been
reported, but no solution posted. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Best,
haiguang