[cctbxbb] rna3p error

Haiguang Liu haiguang.liu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 18:08:23 PDT 2017

Dear Pavel and others,

After looking through the files, I found that the error is due to the
missing dna_rna cif files in the geostd folder.

mmtbx/monomer_library/pdb_interpretation.py calls to
mmtbx/monomer_library/server.py then read the structure information from
geostd folder.

In the release I obtained from server using bootstrap.py, the information
about chem_data was not downloaded (maybe it is in a different location?).

After copying a chem_data to modules, the program works fine.

Best,
Haiguang