[cctbxbb] Importing PyQt4 in litbx.python

Gianluca SANTONI gianluca.santoni at esrf.fr
Fri Dec 8 05:20:26 PST 2017

Hi Markus,

I could fix everyting by compiling both libraries from source with cctbx.python.
Hope this helps others with similar problem too.

cctbx.python -m pip install SIP
cctbx.python -m pip install pyqt-source.tar.gz
did not work. There is actually no PyPi package for sip in python2.7

Cheers
Gian

Gianluca Santoni, PhD
ESRF structural biology group