[cctbxbb] bz2 support on Ubuntu

David Waterman dgwaterman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 06:15:49 PDT 2017

Thanks, I did this, currently churning through the base build. Checking the
latest Python_install_log I see hopeful-looking things like "building 'bz2'
extension". I can only assume I've installed a few more packages since I
did the original build. Will report back if there are any new problems,
otherwise I think this might be fixed :)

Cheers

-- David