[cctbxbb] bz2 support on Ubuntu

David Waterman dgwaterman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 07:17:49 PDT 2017

Great, all working now. It seemed I didn't need to mess with
libtbx.list_modules after all, I could just rebuild the foundations without
the house falling down. So, for reference I did this:

rm -rf base
cd base_tmp
find . -maxdepth 1 -mindepth 1 -type d -print0 | xargs -0 -n 1 -- rm -rf
cd ..
python bootstrap.py --builder=dials base
cd build
source setpaths.sh
make reconf

-- David