[cctbxbb] bootstrap.py on Windows

R. D. Oeffner rdo20 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 20 14:37:33 PDT 2017

Dear Horst,

There's a writeup of instructions on how to do CCTBX builds from
bootstrap.py on Windows. No authentication is needed for building CCTBX on
any platform. Please follow these instructions and get in touch if you have
further problems.

CCTBX and other projects depending on CCTBX is tested through regression
test nightly on LBL machines on all platforms supported. See
http://cci-vm-6.lbl.gov:8010/one_line_per_build for log files of these
tests.

Regards,

Robert