[cctbxbb] simtbx

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed May 3 08:10:57 PDT 2017

Hi Nick,

> Pavel, I can answer about simtbx later.

Thanks! I'm away till May 11th. So email is best way.

> Never knew that we had to explain ourselves to everyone?

Perhaps it's a fine idea to let others know if something is being added.
Of course, as you point out, we don't have to do it.. but then people
may wonder and ask questions. Sounds reasonable to me.

> The fact is cctbx is a multipurpose repo contributed by several groups
> for different purposes.

I thought cctbx is not a collection of random stuff but rather something
more integral..

> What is mmtbx?  What is scitbx?

I'm sure you (and others) know. Yet, what is simtbx? -;)

All the best,
Pavel