[cctbxbb] scipy module

Peter Zwart PHZwart at lbl.gov
Mon Nov 6 12:32:35 PST 2017

I find the easiest way to do this is to install scipy with pip, and use the
python associated with that install to be used as the python to compile the
cctbx under.

On 6 November 2017 at 12:18, Magnus Andersson <
magnus.andersson at scilifelab.se> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am not normally using cctbx but I’m trying to run a script that imports
> modules as follows:
>
> import sys,io,os
> import subprocess
> import numpy
> import pickle
> import math
> import pylab
> #import pymol
> import time
> import scipy
> import iotbx.pdb
> import cctbx
> import mmtbx.model
> from scipy.optimize import fmin, fmin_cg, leastsq
> from scipy.interpolate import interp1d
> import datetime
> from numpy.random import random_sample
> from cctbx.array_family import flex
> from scitbx.math import superpose
>
> I have installed cctbx and run with cctbx.python.
>
> How can I import scipy into the cctbx python?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Magnus
>

> ####
> Magnus Andersson, Docent, Ph.D.
>
> Email: magnus.andersson at scilifelab.se
> Phone: 0769469872
>
> Mailing address:
> Science For Life Laboratory
> Alpha 6
> Box 1031
> 171 21 Solna
>
> Visiting address:
> Tomtebodavägen 23A
> 171 65 Solna

P.H. Zwart
Staff Scientist
Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging &
Center for Advanced Mathematics for Energy Research Applications
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratories
1 Cyclotron Road, Berkeley, CA-94703, USA
Cell: 510 289 9246

PHENIX:   http://www.phenix-online.org
CAMERA: http://camera.lbl.gov/