[cctbxbb] SQLite extension library for calculating histograms

R.D. Oeffner rdo20 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 4 05:30:25 PDT 2017

Hi,

Although peripheral to most developers using the CCTBX I would like to
announce an extension library for SQLite that allows creating histogram
tables, tables of average values of histogram bins as well as tables of
ratios between histogram bins from existing SQLite database files.

https://github.com/Oeffner/SQLiteHistograms

In our group we often use SQLite databases for statistical analysis of
results. This extension library permits you to create histograms of an
existing table with one line of SQL.

Regards,

Rob

--