[cctbxbb] rstbx test is failing without indication in test_all_parallel

Aaron Brewster asbrewster at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 22 07:56:24 PDT 2017

FWIW I have used it on several occasions to understand how diffraction
looks for different settings.  For example, when I was working on amyloids
on the cspad detector I would run it like this:

rstbx.simage.wx_display
unit_cell=24.1460,4.8614,22.2291,90.000,107.319,90.000 wavelength=1.452514
detector.distance=111 detector.size=194.15,194.15 detector.pixels=1765,1765
ewald_proximity=0.042500 point_spread=20

Twiddle the rotx, roty and rotz.  It's nifty.

I don't see any reason to kill this code.

-Aaron