[cctbxbb] simtbx - Pilatus example available

Aaron Brewster asbrewster at lbl.gov
Sun Apr 8 16:49:21 PDT 2018

Hi James, I went with 'cctbx-staging'.  Here's what I did:

git pull
git checkout simtbx_sandbox
git log # note the hashes for the two commits
git checkout master
git checkout -b cctbx-staging
git cherry-pick 728e4daec5b20f15ff67263b85487c212455448b
53b7cf50a5be7f275ce6980171465360ec93b9ab
git push -u origin cctbx-staging

Ready to be tested with Jenkins.

-Aaron