[cctbxbb] Revisiting cctbx/iotbx/dxtbx dependencies

R. D. Oeffner rdo20 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 19 16:30:00 PST 2018

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for those amendments to bootstrap. I just tested cctbxlite with
amendments to also build phaser from bootstrap. It simplifies the build
steps for building phaser so sometime soon I'd like to add a separate
builder to bootstrap that builds phaser only. Perhaps cctbxlite could form
the basis for a python wheel installer.

Rob