[cctbxbb] Tidy up CCTBX

Tristan Croll tic20 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 25 12:41:50 PST 2018

My 2 cents: when talking about creating PyPI CCTBX modules it may be
worthwhile to start by thinking smaller. For instance, while planning
out how to interface my (largely NumPy-based by necessity) application
to PHENIX, it would be an enormous help if I could, say, 'pip install
flex_array' and 'pip install phil'.