[cctbxbb] subset of reflections from mtz object

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 18 08:53:27 PDT 2018

Hi Rob,

from iotbx import mtz
mtz_obj = mtz.object(file_name="file_name.mtz")
miller_arrays = mtz_obj.as_miller_arrays()
for miller_array in miller_arrays:
   miller_array_truncated = miller_array.resolution_filter(d_min=2, d_max=5)

For more use example have a look at cctbx_project/iotbx/mtz/tst.py and
as always "print dir(miller_array)" is your friend!

Hope this helps!
Pavel