[cctbxbb] Install OpenBLAS or MKL in base

Pascal pascal22p at parois.net
Thu Jun 21 02:39:43 PDT 2018

Hi,

What is the state of this preliminary work? Is it somehow useable?

I am wondering if I should look into including openblas in bootstrap or
make use of the conda branch.

How much work and how easy would it be to include openblas in bootsrap?
Basically I just need to download the archive, run make and make install
into base.

Regards,
Pascal