[cctbxbb] Install OpenBLAS or MKL in base

Nicholas Sauter nksauter at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 22 10:20:43 PDT 2018

Luc,

Please make sure that any new dependencies are optional, and that existing
users can continue to use the existing code.  LSTBX is a fundamental
component of CCTBX, and I wouldn't be keen on suddenly changing all the
underlying implementations!

Also, we cannot include anything GPL in CCTBX.

If need be we can set up a high-level discussion of this also involving
Paul Adams.

Nick

Nicholas K. Sauter, Ph. D.
Senior Scientist, Molecular Biophysics & Integrated Bioimaging Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Rd., Bldg. 33R0345
Berkeley, CA 94720
(510) 486-5713