[cctbxbb] Install OpenBLAS or MKL in base

Nicholas Sauter nksauter at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 22 13:07:24 PDT 2018

Hi Luc,

I thought that non_linear_ls was a derived class from linear_ls, so yes we
do use that base class for DIALS, cctbx.xfel, samosa, and probably other
things.  However, I do not think I've ever touched
non_linear_ls_with_separable_scale_factor.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas K. Sauter, Ph. D.
Senior Scientist, Molecular Biophysics & Integrated Bioimaging Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Rd., Bldg. 33R0345
Berkeley, CA 94720
(510) 486-5713