[cctbxbb] Automated Travis CI for phenix

Elliot Nelson elliot.nelson at dtc.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 24 03:37:25 PDT 2018

Hi

I'm looking to run automated integration tests for software, which currently runs from CCTBX, but also calls phenix scripts. These are phenix.fmodel and phenix.maps. Currently I have a docker image which sources CCP4 to get access to CCTBX, but this will not allow me to test stuff reliant on the phenix scripts.

As Phenix is not downloadable on command line (CCP4 build can be got through wget command), it is not obvious as the best way to setup up such a docker build on travis CI. I wouldn't want to source a local download of the software as i am unsure of the licesining implications of hosting a copy of the software.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Software (with dockerfile): https://github.com/nelse003/exhaustive_search

<https://github.com/nelse003/exhaustive_search>Current docker image: https://hub.docker.com/r/nelse003/ccp4_phenix_docker/

Thanks

Elliot