[cctbxbb] Windows woes

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 9 11:19:52 PST 2018

I've added a check to configure.py so that a more helpful error message
appears instead of the traceback and I've created an issue on GitHub for
further discussion (https://github.com/cctbx/cctbx_project/issues/257).

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging