[cctbxbb] forcing building boost_python early in SConscript

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Sat Nov 17 04:53:51 PST 2018

Hi Rob,

The SCons environment used to build the Boost libraries does not have any of the cctbx include’s. Hence the error you get: SCons does not tell the compiler to look in boost_adaptbx for headers when building boost_thread and the like but then you have now asked SCons.

I am not sure I understand why you need to make boost_thread depends on boost_python_meta_ext actually.

Best wishes,

Luc