[cctbxbb] non-standard test naming in mmtbx

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 2 19:04:05 PDT 2018

These tests were added before pytest was ever considered for use with cctbx
so there was no reason to follow the convention of which you speak when
writing the tests. The testing system that we use works fine so I'm not
sure why reimplementing it is necessary. We are happy to help you get up
and running with the current system.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov