[cctbxbb] modulo operation on flex.double

Robert Oeffner rdo20 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 11 09:46:29 PDT 2019

Hi,

I have a flex.double array of phase values between -360 and 360 degrees
I would like to cast them all in one go to lie within 0 to 360. Does
anybody know if there is a nice way of doing this with flex arrays? The
modulo operator doesn't seem to be supported for flex arrays unlike the
+, -, * and the / operators. This would otherwise be handy as I could
then convert the array in one line of code like

phases = phases % 360.0

If not I guess I'll have to numpy the problem :-)

Many thanks,

Rob