[cctbxbb] CCTBX documentation questionnaire

Dorothee Liebschner dcliebschner at lbl.gov
Thu Aug 15 12:04:20 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

During this year's ECM computing school, it came up that the CCTBX does not
have a lot of documentation. This seems to be a major reason why people
don't use it, even if they would like to employ the libraries.
We would like to find out which parts of the CCTBX are the most interesting
for users. We certainly cannot provide extensive documentation for the
entire toolbox, but we can see what we can do once we know the main areas
of interest.
So if you were in the situation of wanting to use the CCTBX but decided to
stay away from it because the documentation was non-existent or obscure,
please let us know by filling out the questionnaire below (it's anonymous):

questionnaire CCTBX documentation <https://forms.gle/9RawJFfHyEvhCVVP7>

Best wishes,

Dorothee

--
Project Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory