[cctbxbb] Python3 / scons / non-conda builds

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Sun May 12 20:14:03 PDT 2019

Hi Graeme,

I recently checked in a change that should help. If the "scons" directory
does not exist and SCons is importable, the installed SCons will be used
instead. This is also helpful for conda builds since I want to move SCons
into the conda environment.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging