[cctbxbb] Python3 / scons / non-conda builds

[email protected] Graeme.Winter at diamond.ac.uk
Sun May 12 22:55:01 PDT 2019

Thanks Billy, I will give this a go later on

Best wishes Graeme

On 13 May 2019, at 04:14, Billy Poon <bkpoon at lbl.gov<mailto:bkpoon at lbl.gov>> wrote:

Hi Graeme,

I recently checked in a change that should help. If the "scons" directory does not exist and SCons is importable, the installed SCons will be used instead. This is also helpful for conda builds since I want to move SCons into the conda environment.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging