[cctbxbb] [git/cctbx_project] master: de-clutter (e9be98075a)

Robert Oeffner rdo20 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 7 06:40:00 PDT 2020

Hi Graeme,

It's just a simple call to the libtbx.clean_clutter script. But with the
path set explicitly so it only works for this clone of the repo.

Rob

[hook "precommit"]
     cmdline =
C:\\Users\\Oeffner\\Work\\Phenix\\phenix-installer-dev-3981-intel-windows-x86_64\\build\\bin\\libtbx.clean_clutter.bat
     wait = true
     show = true

--

https://www.avg.com