[cctbxbb] Question/a possible typo in sampling backrub and side chain conformations in mmtbx

Winter, Graeme (DLSLtd,RAL,LSCI) Graeme.Winter at diamond.ac.uk
Wed Apr 21 08:53:47 PDT 2021

Hi Nigel,

Search and replace was _probably_ to done as an abstract syntax tree replacement - but I would be surprised if “O” was replaced with “self” (surprised, but not impossible)

Do you have the commit I could check? Evidently if people did not notice for 2 years the code is not well tested… but equally I am surprised.

Oh, found it

https://github.com/cctbx/cctbx_project/commit/c0ac70cab55b41b874bdb2ec1a97d516eb722e42

looking...

Thanks Graeme