[cctbxbb] Question/a possible typo in sampling backrub and side chain conformations in mmtbx

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 21 09:02:34 PDT 2021

I just did a git blame and saw you committed the line with "selfUTLIER".
This answered one question. Bugs are a different matter.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909      Web  : CCI.LBL.gov
ORCID : orcid.org/0000-0001-8857-9464