[phenixbb] How to use phenix for SAD data

pramod at cdfd.org.in pramod at cdfd.org.in
Tue Jul 11 03:07:33 PDT 2006

Hi all
i am using the Phenix-GUI first time ,for solving the sad data. I processed
my raw data with the mosflm.Further output of the mosflm were used for
getting other information or working through this data.so, i started with
the strteiges of solve through mad. after setinmg up all the anamolous
parameters ,this is always displaying red in the very first in the setup
anamolous data gui with the information that format error.i used the format
ccp4 unmerged i.e the direct output of the mosflm after integration.i also
used the conversion of mtz file into hkl through ccp4 scaling and merging
intensities-in which one option i used is the get output as unmerged intensities
    but, that also didnot worked.
    suggestions will be appreciated
and also i want the deatiled information about how to use the phenix gui
    properly.
    with regards

Pramod Kumar
Junior Research Fellow
c/o-Dr.Shekher C Mande
Center for DNA Fingerprinting and Diognostics
ECIL road
Nacharam
Hyderabad-76

-