[phenixbb] unknown space group problems

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Mar 1 13:30:51 PST 2006

Hi Angela,

I think the solution to the first problem is to index your data in the
space group H3 instead of R3 (the hexagonal setting of R3 rather than the
rhombohedral setting).  This is the convention these days in many
programs, including in the AutoSol wizard.

The second problem I'm a little less clear on. Can you send me some output
where this happens (or if you like, a tar file with the data) and I'll
have a look at it?
Regards,
Tom T